If you have been the subject of police misconduct, making a complaint may be the most appropriate course of action in your circumstances.

If you have a serious complaint you should speak with a lawyer before considering these alternatives. Pursuing these alternatives may impact on any claim you choose to make in the future.

Read Fact Sheet